Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Exact Obedience Brings Exact Blessings

Hello Everyone!
I have a few things that I would like to address...first off, you know how everyone always says "Exact obedience brings exact blessings"? Yeah...well, I want to tell you something. Its true. 
I am not a person who likes to exercise; especially when its early in the morning and I can't even keep my eyes open! However, this last week I decided that it was something that I should do. There is time set aside for it specifically each day...so I made the goal to workout every morning. And guess what? So far I haven't missed a day. Now any guesses for what happened this week? I'll just tell you...
We picked up two new investigators!!! We have an appointment with one on Tuesday, and an appointment with the other on Wednesday! We will be teaching the first discussion to both of them. Super exciting!
But wait! There's more! We were able to set up an appointment with a former investigator for this Wednesday! And! One of our less active members is progressing! She is reading the Book of Mormon for the first time in 40 years and she is really enjoying it. We are meeting with her weekly, and reading the Book of Mormon with her. 
Can you say miracles!? Needless to say...I'll be working out every morning. No exceptions. 
 
Anyways, other than that...I don't really have any other stories to tell...Unless you want to hear about how I slipped on ice?...I'll just tell you anyways. I have walked on sheets of ice that cover the whole road almost daily since arriving in Canada and have never fallen. Two days ago, on a very nice day! Probably about 65 degrees F (goodness this place is bipolar...), with almost no snow/ice on the ground. I slipped on a small, very very small, patch of ice that was on the sidewalk. And fell. Yup. That's it. Its okay though...I'm fine. Just a small hole in my leggings.

 I have no other stories...but lets be honest, do I really need other stories? No...because this week has been an AMAZING week! I hope everyone is doing great! I love you all! 

I only have one picture for you guys...I just really thought the trees looked cool that day. So I had to get a picture. 

-Sister Meri Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment