Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Hello Everyone! 
GUESS WHAT? Transfers happened...annnnnnnnnd I'm still in the same area! YAY! However, Sister Clarke is now gone...meaning I got a new companion! Sister Cornillez is her name, and she is amazing! She is from the Philippines and has been on her mission for 16 months now. This is her last transfer. 
 My week has again been a roller-coaster week...(although when is not?) Our Investigator Nicole dropped us! I was seriously just speechless when she said that she didn't want to meet anymore. Absolutely speechless. I don't know what happened to make her change her mind...but I can't express the sadness that I feel about the whole thing. 
 We passed Sean off to the YSA Elders...he stopped replying to us but he is YSA age, and we planned on passing him off anyways...hopefully they will be able to meet with him again; he was a cool kid.  
 The less active member that promised to come to church (for the first time in years) did not come. Turns out her car is having troubles and couldn't get there. (The church is a good distance from where she lives) so she said that she will come next week when its fixed. We'll see what happens. 
 On a happier note! We met with a couple of other less active members and have set up other appointments with them for the coming week. :) 
Also, we have a return appointment with a guy that we tracted into a few weeks ago for tonight! Annnnnd, we set up another appointment with a lady that we tracted into that same day, and she is currently reading the Book of Mormon! She is on vacation right now though, so we can't meet till a little later this month. 

 This week had its downs, but it was still a good week. I continue to learn each and every day. I am nearing the end of the Book of Mormon (I'm in Ether!) and I started reading 'Jesus the Christ' today. So far it is an amazing book! And I'm loving it! 

Anyways, I don't have much else to say....PICTURES! 

1. Sister Clarke and I
2. My new companion, Sister Cornillez and I


I love you all and I hope you all have a fantastic week!!!! <3


Love, Sister Meri Wagner

No comments:

Post a Comment